246

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Pet sitter update

Well, it's been done, the key to the house was given up, all the instructions were given, now it's up to you Fred....Please behave while we're gone, as Mommy will be worried sick about you!  This is the first time we'll be leaving him for a long period of time and I don't know how I'm going to get through it! I know it's vacation, enjoy...I'll try I suppose.  This summer it'll be a full year since finding Fred and can't imagine life now without him. It's like all the old memories are coming back from when we dreaded going away, (and basically never did) when we had Lacey! This is our first venture with a pet sitter, and I'm pretty confident that he'll be in good hands with her.  I'm a pretty good judge of character and to me she's truly an animal lover at heart.  She tells me that she can't wait to "hang out" with Fred... so we shall see in the months to come how he handles being left all alone on our week long trip :(

No comments:

Post a Comment